Easy Christmas Card!


 Hello crafty friends! It's been a little while since I shared a blog post. I was out for about two weeks to house sit and take care of my parents' dogs while they were traveling. So now that I am back, I'm excited to share with you a quick blog post of a card I made with the new supplies by Simon Hurley from Ranger Ink.

This card was very easy to make! I used the new Magic Stripes and Christmas Village background stamps on today's card. I heat embossed the cute houses then I cut them out to tape them to the stamped front panel piece.


I also used the new Gold Rush Lunar Paste to add shine on the card base. To finish, I used one of the sentiments from the Halftone Holiday stamp set.

I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post! Make sure to follow me on Instagram for more inspiration. You can also check my previous blog posts for some fun cards I have made.

Make sure you check out Simon's new release, I believe you will love it!


***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts