Jingle All the Way!


 Hi crafty friends! I hope you've been having a fun weekend so far. I have been able to rest (which is most needed after a busy week at work) and I have been able to do some crafting which is always a lot of fun and very therapeutic for me.

Today I'm sharing a Christmas card using an older stamp set from Simon Hurley Create. I love this stamp set not only because it is a Christmas themed stamp set (which is my FAVORITE time of the year!) but because of the images and fun sentiments that are included. You will find the supply list at the end of this blog post.

I started by creating an A2 card base and trimmed another piece (a bit smaller that the card base) to be my front panel. On this piece-you can't see it too well- I used the the Sun Rays embossing folder from Spellbinders to give it some texture. Then I splatter some white metallic watercolor to make it look like snow.


Next, I died cut a stitched hillside die from Lawn Fawn out of white cardstock to make it look like a  snowy hill. I added a bit of Copic coloring on the hill to make it look like snow and a bit of Sparkle Glaze to add a bit of shine. Then I stamped, cut out, and colored the images from the Caroling Squad stamp set with Copic markers. To finish the card I assembled the pieces on the front panel, added some Liquid Pearls to the Christmas tree, and added a funny sentiment from the same stamp set.

I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post as much as I did making this fun Christmas card. Don't forget you can check my previous blog posts or follow me on Instagram to get more fun crafty inspiration.


--------CRAFTY SALES and MORE!--------

Like most of you know, there are some fun crafty sales happening this weekend. I want to share some with you so you can take advantage of the amazing deals.

Ranger Ink has some amazing deals on fun products marked at 50%! You should definitely check it out. They also have more sales on their Dollar Deals page. Here are some of the products on sale:

Scrapbook.com is also having some fun sales plus free gifts with your purchase!

Have you also heard that Scrapbook.com will be having their first SBC virtual event this September 16th & 17th? And it is completely FREE to attend! Go checkout their SBC page to get more information, register, and get some fun supplies for the projects that will be taught in the event.




***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts