Fall Florals


Hi crafty friends! I hope you are having a great week and that you have been able to spend some time crafting away.

Speaking of crafting, I created another card with the fun supplies that Scrapbook.com sent me recently. Today's card is a slimline card!


 After creating the slimline card base, I trimmed a piece measuring about 2 ½ x 7 ½ to use with the Flower Garden stencil. I wanted to use some fall colors - so I ended up using these Simon Hurley Create inks: Game Over, Slippery When Wet, Guppy, and Viper.


Next, I trimmed another piece measuring 3 ¼ x 8 ¼ to do some dry embossing with the Spring Floral slimline die.


After the dry embossing, the piece was ready to be taped to the card base.


I still needed a sentiment for this card so I used a couple of sentiments from the Hi Fall stamp sets and heat embossed them with gold embossing powder.


To finish the card, I trimmed the sentiment and placed some foam adhesive to tape it to the front of the card. I also used some Pops of Color dots to embellish the card and some butterfly die cuts from the Spring Floral slimline die.

I hope you have enjoyed today's tutorial! I loved creating this card and using the supplies from Scrapbook.com

Right now they are having some amazing deals and free gifts with a purchase!



I also want to remind you that this Friday and Saturday Scrapbook.com with be hosting their first SBC Fest! There are some talented guests that will be sharing fun projects. The event is FREE! All you need to do is register on their SBC page and you can also purchase the supplies that will be used during the events.


I know that I will be watching all these wonderful creators and creating some fun projects!

I hope you  enjoyed today's blog post as much as I enjoyed making today's card. I'll have a video on my YouTube channel soon sharing some projects I have created out of the supplies I received from Scrapbook.com ! Also, Don't forget you can check my previous blog posts or follow me on Instagram to get more fun crafty inspiration.


***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts