Celebrating Card Making Day Early!

Hi crafty friends! Today I want to share with you this simple card I made using supplies from Scrapbook.com. Did you know Card Making Day is on October 1st? They are celebrating Card Making Day all of this week! There are some fun things happening at SBC, more info at the end of this blog post.

Going back to the easy card I made. I started by creating a slimline card base measuring 7x6  and scoring at 3 ½ on the 7inch side. Then I trimmed another piece measuring 3 ¼ x 5 ¾. On this piece I used the Peppermint Winter stencil with Simon Hurley Create inks.

Next, I heat emboss some floral images from the Wildflowers stamp set and a sentiment from the Merry Little Christmas set with Ranger Ink embossing powder. Once I was done with the heat embossing, I colored part of the florals with Copic markers and added some embellishments with the Pops of Color. To finish the card, I taped the front panel piece to the card base and paired it with a mini slimline envelope.

I hope you have enjoyed today's post! For more inspiration make sure to follow me on Instagram as well as checking my previous blog posts.

Like I mention at the beginning of this blog post, Scrapbook.com is celebrating Card Making Day all week long. Which means live videos, sales, and free gifts with purchase! Today they had their first live video to announce an AWESOME deal to help you organize your paper. Make sure to subscribe to Scrapbook.com Youtube channel to watch future live videos and more!



Remember, they also have some FREE gifts with your purchase!




***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts