Card Tutorial: Just Stamping and Die Cutting


Happy Friday my crafty friends! I hope all of you are doing well! This week has been busy for me, but I made sure to set time aside to do some crafts - it really helps me relax.
Today's card was a lot of fun to make! I used some fun supplies from Scrapbook.com. No coloring involved - just stamping and die cutting.

 I started by making an A7 card base measuring 7x10 and scoring at 5 inches. Then I trimmed another piece measuring about 4 ¾ x 6 ¾ to use as my front panel

Next, I used my Misti to stamp one of the beautiful floral images from the Wildflowers stamp set with Detail Black ink.


Once I was done stamping, I moved on to the die cutting. I started with these fun Nested Pocket dies, which were die cut out of the Roses Smooth Cardstock.


Then, using a varied selection of cardstock, I die cut these fun sprigs from the Sprigs die set.


Next, I used some gold watercolor to splatter in the background to give it a bit of shine. Then, I used my tape runner to tape the two pockets on the front panel piece.

To finish the card, I added some Pops of Color to the background and a sentiment from the Hi Fall stamp set.


I hope you enjoyed today's blog post! For more inspiration make sure to checkout my other blog posts and follow me on Instagram.


Majority of the supplies used on today's project are on sale at Scrapbook.com! They also have some free gifts with your purchase so make sure to add them in your cart when you get your crafty supplies!




***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts