Simple Mini Slimline Card


 Happy Friday crafty friends! This week was a busy one and it didn't help at all that I got hit with a terrible migraine episode. But all is good now! I'm excited to share a simple card I made using supplies from SpellbindersYou will find a full list of supplies at the end of this blog post.

For today's card I made a mini slimline card. For the card base, I trimmed a white cardstock measuring 7 x 6 with scoring on the 7 inch side at 3½. Then I trimmed another piece for the front panel measuring 3¼ x 5¾.
On the front panel piece I used some painter's tape to mask the area I didn't want inked or stamped. Then I stamped images from the Embroidery Flowers stamp set and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder.

Next, I ink blended part of the background with Saltwater Taffy, Seedless Preserves, and Chipped Sapphire oxide inks. Then I removed the painter's tape and used foam tape behind the front panel piece to tape it to the card base. I also used one of the hot foil sentiments from the Yana's Special Sentiment set to add to my card. To finish, I used some metallic jewels to give extra shine to the card.

I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post and that it has given you some #funspiration to do something creative this week! 

For more inspiration you can always follow me @harshgurl (Instagram). 

You can also visit my previous blog posts for more fun inspiration.


Most of the supplies I used on today's card are on SALE at several crafty stores! See below for more info.

The glimmer foil system that I used and is on sale at Spellbinders! Plus the stamp set is on clearance!



And if you get some fun supplies at Scrapbook.com they have an awesome free gift with your purchase of $25.


***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts