Sending Hugs


Hello crafty friends! I hope you're having a wonderful Friday so far! I have been away this week spending time with my parents in San Antonio. I have enjoyed this time with them so much!

I did want to share a quick blog post showing a simple slimline card I made with some fun supplies from Scrapbook.com. The card base measures about 4x9 and the front panel about 3 5/8 x 8 5/8.


On the front panel I stamped a sentiment from the Hugs for You stamp set. Then, I used on of the dies from the Decorative die set to die cut one of the dies using green cardstock. To finish the card, I used some Pops of Color to add a bit of dimension.

I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post and that it has given you some #funspiration to do something creative this weekend! 

For more inspiration you can always follow me @harshgurl (Instagram). 

You can also visit my previous blog posts for more fun inspiration.


Most of the supplies I used on today's card are on SALE at Scrapbook.com! Don't forget to check their coupons page to check the free gifts they have available with purchase.


***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts