Nativity Card


 Hi crafty friends! I hope you had a restful and fun weekend. I spent it doing errands, taking care of our vegetable garden, and of course doing some fun crafting.

For today's card I'm using beautiful dies from Trinity Stamps. They currently have some fun supplies on clearance, like the dies I used today! You can find a list for the rest of the supplies used at the end of this post.

I made my usual A2 card base plus trimmed another piece to use as my front panel out of Lawn Fawn Spiffy Speckles paper. On this piece, I used Midnight Snack ink to add a bit of a darker blue to the pattern paper. Then I splatter a bit of gold watercolor. 

Next, I die cut all the pieces from the Mini Nativity set and the Tall Shaker Dome die set at least three times with different types of card stock to add dimension. On the mount die cut, I used the Cookie Dough and Weeping Willow ink to color that piece. Then I used a brown Copic marker to add some dots to make it look like stones. On the inner dome die cut I used white card stock then I ink blended Midnight Snack and No Diving inks to match the background of my front panel. Then I splatter some gold watercolor as well.


To finish the card, I heat emboss a sentiment from the Patch Angel stamp set from Creative Expressions and added it to the dome.

I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post and that it has given you some #funspiration to do something creative this week! 

Make sure you visit Trinity Stamps so you can take advantage of the fun supplies on clearance!

For more inspiration you can always follow me @harshgurl (Instagram). 

You can also visit my previous blog posts for more fun inspiration.


***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.


Comments

Popular Posts