Glow in the Dark Mosaic


 Hello crafty friends! I hope you had a good weekend! Today I want to share with you a fun card I made using some new supplies from Ranger InkYou will find a full list of supplies at the end of this blog post.


To begin, I made a top folding A2 card base. I trimmed an 8½ x 11 white card stock down to 4¼ x 11 (this will give you two card bases), then I scored the card base at 5½. I cut another piece out of alcohol ink black matte cardstock to use as the front panel. On this piece I used the Mosaic Circle stencil and the Metallic White texture paste.


I then removed the stencil and placed it in a bowl with soapy water (makes it easier to clean later!). Next, I used the Glow Up embossing powder on the texture paste. I let it dry for a couple of hours to make sure the paste would be dry. Then I heat embossed (carefully) the entire background.

I love how this looks in the dark! Look at that background glow!


Next, I inked a piece of white card stock with Triple Berry ink and heat embossed a sentiment from the Lovely Lantanas stamp set. To finish the card, I added some Liquid Pearls and Stickles.

Make sure to checkout Ranger Ink today, they have 20% off your purchase of tools, accessories, and storage when you use code: TOOLS20.

I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post and that it has given you some #funspiration to do something creative this week! 

For more inspiration you can always follow me @harshgurl (Instagram). 

You can also visit my previous blog posts for more fun inspiration.


***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts