Where are my Gnomies at?


 Hello crafty friends! Today I get to share one of my favorite themed stamps: a Gnome stamp set! I LOVE gnomes! I actually have a little collection of handmade gnomes by Leanne from Gnomes and Rainbows Co in my craft room. That's how much I like them!

So yes, I did have fun making this cute birthday card using the Bee Gnome stamp set from Creative Expressions. To start, I created an A7 card base using an 8 ½ x 11 card stock trimmed to 7 x 10, then scored at 5 inches. Next, I trimmed another piece measuring about 4 ¾ x 6 ¾ that I used as my front panel.

On this piece, I used the Seedless Preserves, Spiced Marmalade, and Wild Honey distress oxide inks to ink blend my background. Then I used the Simon Hurley Create Scene Maker stencil to add some clouds with Unicorn pigment ink and some grass with Twisted Citron distress ink. Once I finished creating the background, I glued it to the card base.

Next, I stamped my images and used my Brother Scan N Cut to trim them. Then I used my Copic markers to color the images.


Once I finished coloring the images, I added some foam tape behind them and taped them onto the front panel. To finish the card, I heat embossed the sentiments that come in the Bee Gnome stamp set on black card stock. I also added some glossy accents on the flowers and bee.

I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post and that it has given you some #funspiration to do something creative today! 

Most of today’s supplies you can find at Scrapbook.com, there are a lot of sales this month! Also, don't forget to check their coupons section, they have free gifts available with your purchase!


For more inspiration you can always follow me @harshgurl (Instagram). 

 

***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts