Getting More Out of Your Slimline Dies!


 Hello crafty friends! Today I have another Christmas card to share with you. This time I went with an almost nontraditional Christmas theme! Instead, I used dies that you can use any occasion not just Christmas. You will find the full list of supplies at the end of this post.

To begin, I created an A2 card base and trimmed another piece to use as my front panel. Next, I used the scallop dies from Scrapbook.com called Slimline Decorative Die Set and the Sherbet and Mixed Metal cardstock to die cut the shapes. Then I glued the pieces on my front panel piece.


To finish the card, I heat embossed on of the sentiments from the Merry Little Christmas stamp set on a circle nested die, placed some foam adhesive in the back, and taped it to the front panel.

I hope you have enjoyed today's card! Some of the supplies I used on today's card are currently on sale on Scrapbook.com

Also, they have some fun free gifts with your purchase! One of them is a FREE paper bad with your purchase of $20!


They also have a new bundle on SALE that ends today! This die set will be perfect for your Christmas themed projects

Thanks again for stopping by my blog! I hope today's crafty project has given you some inspiration to do something fun and creative today!

For more inspiration you can always follow me @harshgurl (Instagram). 

 

***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.


Comments

Popular Posts