Colorful Reindeers!


 Happy Friday crafty friends! I'm excited for this weekend because - besides doing some fun crafting - I'll be going on a movie date with my hubby! It's been a while since we went to the movies so I'm looking forward to it!

Now, let's talk some crafty fun. For today's card I'm using some fun supplies from Scrapbook.com to create a Christmas card. I kept it simple and fun! I created an A2 card base and a front panel measuring about 4 x 5 ¼.  On this piece, I created a colorful background using the Prancing Reindeer stencil and Simon Hurley Create inks. Once that was done, I removed the stencil and inked the background again - using the same ink colors - with my mini blending tool.


With the background colored, I use some stickles to add some cute shiny noses on the reindeers. When the background was dry, I glued it to the card base. To finish the card, I heat embossed a sentiment from the Merry Little Christmas stamp set and foam taped it in place.

Make sure to check out Scrapbook.com for these fun supplies, there are a lot of sales this month! Also, don't forget to check their coupons section, they free gifts available with your purchase!


I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post and that it has given you some #funspiration to do something creative this weekend! 

For more inspiration you can always follow me @harshgurl (Instagram). 

 

***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts