Using Lunar Paste To Create A Fun Background!

 Hello crafty friends! Today is the first day of my "Staycation" and I have spent it in my craft room organizing and playing with my supplies.

Talking about playing, I shared a short reel on my Instagram page playing with my Lunar Paste from Simon Hurley Create. You can watch it here. What is your favorite Lunar Paste color? Let me know in the comments!

This is the card I made using the Lunar Paste and the Power Flower stencil on white cardstock. I used Later Gator paste and Stickles glitter gel in the Starshine color first. I did this to create some textured on the background.

Then I used the Flower Power stencil with the Prom Queen, Clear Skies, and Shooting Star Lunar Paste.

Next, I trimmed the background and glued some crafty foam behind it. Then I glued it to a piece of black cardstock  before I glued it to the card base. To finish the card I added a sentiment from the Nature Silhouettes stamp set and paired it with a green envelope.

 I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post and that it has given you some #funspiration to do something creative today! 

For more inspiration you can always follow me @harshgurl (Instagram). 

 

***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts