Spellbinders Birthday Celebration!

 Hi crafty friends! During the month of June Spellbinders is celebrating their 20th birthday with an amazing and fun release! I can't wait to share with you the cards I've been making with some of the new supplies from this release.

For today's card I used the Spellbinders Party Cupcake Pocket die and paired it with the new sentiment stamp set called Complimentary Slider Greetings.

The Party Cupcake Pocket die set is too cute! I love cupcakes so I was excited to use these dies with some of the color card stock that I had in my stash.


You only have white cardstock? No problem, just use your favorite ink pads and blending tool to color the die cuts!

Have a mentioned that this die set is a bit interactive? It sure is! After I die cut and inked some of the die cuts, I stamped two of the sentiments from
the new Complimentary Slider Greetings stamp set. One of them I stamped on the cupcake. Once I was done assembling my card, I wrote the word "pull" on the little cherry die cut to let the recipient know they need to pull the cupcake to reveal a message.

I hope you have enjoyed today's post! Let me know in the comments which dies or stamp sets are your favorite from Spellbinder's new release.

I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post and that it has given you some #funspiration to do something creative today! 

For more inspiration you can always follow me @harshgurl (Instagram). 

 

***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts