New Products from Simon Hurley!


 Hello crafty friends! Today Simon Hurley has a new release at Ranger Ink! For today's card I used the new Stamping Foam and two new inks that have been added to his line of colorful inks. A full list of the supplies used on this card can be found at the end of this blog.


Once I heated my stamping foam, I used the Stippled Circles background stamp to make an impression on it.

After that, I used the new Cookie Dough and Weeping Willow ink pads to ink the square part of the stamping foam. On the round stamping foam I used Midnight Snack, No Diving, and Remember Me. Once the stamping foam was inked, I used my mini blending tool to blend colors and to avoid any harsh lines. Then I sprayed some water on the stamping foam to make it easier to transfer the image onto the cardstock.


Next, I used the Shell Maker stencil to ink some shells using Sidewalk Chalk, Tripple Berry, Slippery When Wet, and Guppy with my mini blending tool. After all that, I used the Bahama Bay liquid pearls to trace a circle around the impression made by the stamping foam.

To finish the card, I added some Salt Walter stickles and a sentiment from the Pretty Peonies stamp set.

I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post and that it has given you some #funspiration to do something creative today! Go checkout Simon Hurley's release, I think you will love it!

For more inspiration you can always follow me @harshgurl (Instagram). 


***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts