Fun With Stencils and Deco Foil

    Hello crafty friends! I'm very excited to share with you another card I made recently using some fun stencils from Erin Lee Creative. I loved being able to play with my deco foil for this card. I had not done that in quite a while - I should play with it more often!

    For this card I used the Pencil and Confetti layered stencils from Erin Lee Creative. They are actually on sale right now! The first thing I did was to use the deco foil paste - only on the pencil part, not the sharpened ends. Once that dried, I used the Rainbow Shattered foil and ran it through my Minc machine.

    Next, I used the Simon Hurley Create inks to finish inking the points of the pencils and then the background with the same inks using the Confetti layered stencil. To finish, I stamped a sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Color My World stamp set.

  I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post and that it has given you some #funspiration to do something creative today! 

For more inspiration you can always follow me @harshgurl (Instagram). 

 

***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts