Beauty Through A Camera Lense

 Hello crafty friends! I hope you are doing well! Today, I want to share a card that I recently made using the the Magic Iris Camera add-on from Lawn Fawn. I've had this for a long while and finally made use of it to make this card. Am I the only one that gets crafty supplies and doesn't get to play with them right away? Let me know in the comments!

To set up the card, I watched Jennifer McGuire's YouTube video on how to build the Magic Iris, and then on the Lawn Fawn YouTube channel I watched Chari Moss explain how to put together the Magic Iris Camera add-on.

I also used the Fairy Friends stamp and die set to add images outside and on the colorful camera. To color the images I used Copic markers.

I love how this card turned out! These interactive dies are so much fun to play with! I'm pretty sure any adult or child that receives this type of card will enjoy not only getting a handmade card but a fun interactive one.

I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post and that it has given you some #funspiration to do something creative today! 

For more inspiration you can always follow me @harshgurl (Instagram). 

 

***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts