Simple card with die cuts and no coloring!

 Hello crafty friends! Today, I want to share with you a Mother's Day card I made for my mom. To keep it simple, yet elegant, I chose bright colored cardstock, die cuts, and no coloring!


I made an A2 card base and trimmed another piece for my front panel. On this piece, I used some double sided tape to glue the color cardstock. On another piece of cardstock I stamped two sets of the Peony Cluster stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps with Obsidian pigment ink from Altenew. Then, I used my Brother Scan n Cut to cut the images, and placed foam tape behind them to glue them to the front panel.

Next, I stamped some sentiments from the Sentimental Wordfetti onto black cardstock, and heat embossed them with white embossing powder. Then, I trimmed the sentiments and glued them onto the front panel with foam tape. To finish the card I added some clear sequins.

Let me know in the comments if you prefer making cards with just die cuts, stamp images you have to color, or a mix of both. Looking forward to seeing your comments!
 
I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post and that it has given you some #funspiration to do something creative today! 

For more inspiration you can always follow me @harshgurl (Instagram). 

 

***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts