For My Coffee Loving Crafty Friends

 Hello crafty friends! I hope the beginning of this week is going great so far. Today's post has a coffee theme to it. I made a card inspired by the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop that is happening this week. For more info on that hop, check out Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps blog hop post.

For today's card I used supplies from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I started by creating a top fold A2 card base. I used an 8 ½ x 11 110 lb. cardstock and cut it at 4 ¼. I ended up with two card bases. Score one of the pieces at 5 ½ to create your top folding card. Cut another piece to use as the front panel of your card.


 On the front panel piece is where I created all of the fun! I started by stamping one of the cups from the I like Big Cups stamp set. Then I masked the image and stamped the cute image of the cookies with the mouse from the So Sweet Cocoa stamp set. Once I was done stamping/masking, I used the Diamond Tile stencil with my blending tool and the Rosy Cheeks ink pad from Simon Hurley Create to create a background.


 I then drew a line behind the images to make it seem like the cup and cookies where on a table. I colored all of the images with my Copic markers. I wanted to create a design for the coffee mug so I used the tiny hearts from the Donut Worry stamp set. I heat embossed those with white embossing powder. To finish the card, I added the steam stamp set from the Fill Me up stamp set, and heat emboss a sentiment from Coffee Talk. I also added some Sparkling Mix sequins and glossy accents on the cookies.

 

I hope you have enjoyed my crafty project and that it is has given you some #funspiration to do something creative this week! I wish you a great rest of the week and hope to see you all soon! Until then, keep being creative and having fun!

 

For more inspiration you can always follow me @harshgurl (Instagram). 

 

 

***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

 

Comments

Popular Posts