Springtime is here, can you believe it?


 Hello my crafty friends! I hope all of you are doing well! It's been a long while since I have shared a post here on my blog. There has been so much happening on my end but I am glad to be back and to share a bit from my crafty desk to yours.

Today, I want to share a Spring-themed card I made. I love this time of the year - butterflies flying by, flowers blooming, and a nice breeze...don't you just love Spring? I know I do!

With that in mind, I made today's card. I started by creating a top fold A2 card base. I used an 8 ½ x 11 110lb. cardstock and cut it at 4 ¼. I ended up with two card bases. Score one of the pieces at 5 ½ to create your top folding card. Cut another piece to use as the front panel.

On another piece of cardstock, I applied double sided tape. Then, using the Waffle Flower Skinny Strips dies, I created strips from extra scrap color cardstock I had, which I then glued to the cardstock using the double sided tape. Then I heat embossed the Butterfly Background from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps with gold embossing powder.

Once I was done with heat embossing, I glued the striped piece of cardstock to the front panel of my card. I then used my Misti to stamp a sentiment from the Everyday Greetings set. Next, I stamped, fussy cut, and colored an image from the Springtime stamp set with my Copic markers. To finish the card, I added some clear sequins.

I hope you have enjoyed today's post! I also hope that it has given you some inspiration to do something fun & creative today.


Most of the supplies I used today are from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. They are having an AMAZING deal that ends on March 31, 2022. You can save 20% off your purchase with code CELEBRATESPRING. I hope you have fun getting some goodies!

Here are some inspiration I had shared on my Instagram page using supplies from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps:

For this card I used the new Puddle Jumpers stamp set.

On this card I used the new Mosaic stencil and Spread Your Wings stamp/die set.


For this last card, I used the new Spread Your Wings stamp/die set, Beautiful You stamp set, Flower Bunch background stamp, and the Mosaic stencil.

You can always follow me @harshgurl (Instagram) to see more crafty inspiration!

Once again I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post. Feel free to leave a comment to let me know what was your favorite card, stamp set, or you can simply leave an encouraging note 😊.

I hope and wish you have a lovely week! I hope to see you all soon, until then keep being creative and having fun!

 

 


***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

 

Comments

Popular Posts