Cute gift bag using new dies

Hello again crafty friends! I hope you are doing good! I'm excited to share with you a quick crafty project I made using the new Gift Bag Etched dies from Spellbinders.


This bag was so easy to make with the dies! After I die cut, folded, and glued the pieces, I used Tim Holtz Distress Spray in Picked Raspberry color and Distress Mica Stain in Winterberry to color the bag. I then used the dies again to die cut the handles of the bag.


Once I finish spraying some color, I sprayed some water to add something extra to the bag. I die cut some flowers from the Handing you a Smile die set (which is on sale now!) to adorn the bag. I also added some cute tags using the new Swallowtail tags dies where I stamp one of the sentiments from the Let's Celebrate stamp set, all from Spellbinders.

I hope you have enjoyed today's post and that it has inspired you to do something fun and creative today. You can always follow me @harshgurl (Instagram) to see more crafty inspiration! 

I hope and wish you have a lovely week! I hope to see you all soon, until then keep being creative and having fun!

 

 


***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts