Sharing Some of My Favorite SNSS cards from 2021

 

Hello my crafty friends! I know it's been a while since I last shared on my blog. It's been a little crazy but fun in my end. I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas with your loved ones. Now I'm looking forward to celebrate a new year where I will continue learning not just about crafting but about everything life has to offer.

On today's post,  I want to share my favorite cards I made this year using supplies from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps (SNSS). I really do enjoy working with their supplies, they' are always a lot fun to use on my cards. They are actually having an AMAZING sale this week that ends on December 31st! They are offering 25% off site wide! Use code YE2021.


Now I will share some card inspiration using stamps, dies, and stencils from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.


 On this mini slimline card I used So Sweet Cocoa, Bold Birthdays, and Curly Girl Alpha stamps.


For this A2 card I used the Script Background, Botanical Branches, and Sentimental Wordfetti stamps.

 On this slimline card, I used the Berry Branch and Christmas Blocks stamps.


For this Christmas ornament, I used Holiday Greetings and Winter Birds stamps.

On this A2 card, I used the Donut Worry stamps.


 For this A2 card I used the Starry Night stencil, Warm Winter Friends and the Hillside Edges die.

For this A2 card I used the Peony Cluster and the Stand Tall stamps.


On this A2 card I used the Script Background, Happy Mail, Sentimental Wordfetti, and the Friend word die.

For this A2 card I used the Sweet Treats stamp set.

On this mini slimline card I used the Christmas Blocks and the Diamond Tile stencil.


For this A2 card I used Fill Me Up, Coffee Talk 2, Stand Tall, and the Fence & Grass dies (I used it as a stencil 😊).


For this A2 card I used the Bear Hugs and Bold Birthdays stamp set.

I hope you have enjoyed some of the crafty inspiration I shared today! To see more, you can follow me on Instagram: @harshgurl

***REMEMBER: you can save 25% off the entire Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps website by using code YE2021. This offers ends on December 31st so make sure you take advantage to do some crafty shopping!


 

***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts