Just a sweet note


 Hello my friends! I hope your week is going great so far! Today I wanted to share with you I card I made using the new stamp from Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps called Script Background that was released this week. It's perfect to send a sweet note to someone you love and care of.

I started by creating a top fold A2 card base. I used an 8 ½ x 11 110lb. cardstock and cut it at 4 ¼. I ended up with two card bases. Score one of the pieces at 5 ½ to create your top folding card. Cut another piece to use as the front panel of your card measuring 4 x 5 ¼.

 On my front panel, I stamped the new Script Background with Simon Hurley Create ink pad called Grrr! Then I stamped, colored, and fussy cut one of the stamps from the Botanical Branches stamp set.


To finish the card, I heat embossed a couple of sentiments from the Sentimental Wordfetti stamp set, added some glossy accents on the berries, and some embellishments.

I hope today's card has given you some inspiration to do something fun and creative today! For more inspiration, you can follow me on Instagram: @harshgurl .


Also remember the every week during the month of November Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is celebrating their 14th birthday! The have amazing deals going on each week. This week all of the background and creative worship stamp sets are 20% off! NO CODE NEEDED! So I hope you take advantage of this deal, there are some fun stamps available to create some fun projects!


***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts