Stand Tall Like a Sunflower

 Hello crafty friends! It’s been awhile since I’ve posted something on my blog! I hope all of you are doing well!

On my end, things are better! I'm very grateful for that! I’m hoping to post on my blog more often as there are some fun things I can’t wait to share with you.

But for now, I’m excited to share today’s card using supplies from Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps.


To start this card, I created an A2 card base measuring 8½ x 5½ and scored at 4¼. Then I created a front panel measuring 4 x 5¼. The cardstock I used is from Amazon. It's 120lb. and very inexpensive!

On my front panel I stamped the Geometric Background stamp with my Catherine Pooler inks. Then I stamped and fussy cut the sunflowers from Like A Sunflower stamp set. I used Copic markers to color each flower.


To finish the card, I glued some pattern cardstock to the card base. I also used sentiments from the Like A Sunflower stamp set and heat embossed on black cardstock. I also added some Taffy Liquid Pearls and Sage Liquid Pearls from Ranger Ink to the center of the flowers and some Sparkling Clear mix sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

I hope you have enjoyed today’s crafty project and that it has given you some inspiration to do something fun and creative today. Feel free to leave a comment below - I would love to hear from you!

To see more of my projects, you can follow me on Instagram and YouTube.
I hope to see you next time!


***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts