Flying by to say...I have some news to share!


 Hello crafty friends! I hope you all are doing well! I'm so happy that is Thursday! You want to know why? Two reasons: tomorrow is Friday and today Simon Hurley has a new release on Ranger Ink!

Another reason why I'm so excited is that I'm happy to share that I'm a guest designer for Ranger Ink! I've been keeping this secret for a little while and I'm so happy to share it with you. I'm very grateful for the opportunity Ranger Ink has given me. I look forward to share with you the projects I'll make using their products.

Now, to the fun part! Here is the slimline card I made using the new stamp set and stencil & mask called Going Places as well as the Nature Silhouettes stamp set. I also used a few of the new inks that are part of the release: No Diving, Shooting Star, Viper, and Love Struck.


I hope you check out the Simon Hurley's new release, you will love it! Let me know in the comments which item is your favorite from this release.


To see more of my projects, you can follow me on Instagram and YouTube.
I hope to see you next time!


***Affiliated Links***
Some affiliated links are used on this blog post at no extra cost to you. I receive a small compensation when you click through and shop using the links I have provided. This will help me to continue bringing you more fun projects on my blog, YouTube channel, and social media.

Comments

Popular Posts