Sending Flowers on your Birthday


    Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. I'm excited to share with you how I made today's card!

    Have you ever told yourself, "I'm going to do something totally different & out of my comfort zone"? Well, I did for this card, hahaha! I tend to stay in my comfort zone for long periods but once in awhile (and I'm trying to do this more often) I do something totally different to see if I can do it.

    I have never applied color directly onto kraft card stock. I've seen others do it and I'm like, WOW! That is really awesome how they colored the images on that kind of card stock. Well my crafty friends, I was surprised on how mine turned out! I will definitely be doing this technique more often.

    I used Prismacolor color pencils to color the beautiful lilies from the Alleluia Lilies set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. After I colored the lilies, I used one of my neutral color Copics (N2, I think) to outline the stamped image to give it some depth. I also added sentiments from the set called Donut Worry and Birthday Wordfetti also from SNSS. To finish the card, I added some iridescent sequins and pearls.

    Thank you again for stopping by and I really hope that today's card project has given you some inspiration to do something creative today.

Comments

Popular Posts