You Have My Heart

 Hello Crafty friends! I hope your week is going great! I just wanted to share with you a simple card I made using my new stamp set from My Favorite Things called: You Have My Heart. I like the images and sentiments that come in this set. I will link to the supplies used at the end of this post.

Girl sitting on grass next to a small dog

I wanted to keep this card very simple. So I used the cute image of the little girl sitting next to her dog and place the cute sentiment under it. I used my Copic markers to color the images and added the little heart that comes in the set to match what the sentiments says. I used ink from The Stamp Market to ink that cute heart.

Girl sitting on grass next to a small dog

To finish the card I added some glossy accents on the heart from Ranger and placed some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

I hope this simple card has inspired you to do something creative today 💓.


Supplies used on this card:

- Stamps:

You Have My Heart

- Inks:

Obsidian Pigment Ink  

Cherry Kisses ink pad

- Embellishments

Glossy Accents 

Sparkling Clear Mix

Tools:

- Tim Holtz 8.5" / 22cm Trimmer

Comments

Popular Posts