Who wants Cake?

Who doesn't love cake?!?! I LOVE cake, hahaha! I grew up not only in a family that had a catering service (from my mother's side) but they also baked cakes for weddings, birthdays, or for any type of celebration. So you can say my family is at fault for my love of cake 😄.

So when I saw that Gina K Designs had this stamp set called Cake Toppers (It's on sale now!) I had to get it! I will list the supplies used on this card at the end of this post.

Layered Cake displaying Happy Birthday sentiment

 I love that this is a layered stamp set that way you can choose what colors you want on the cake and flowers that come in the set. I used inks from Gina K to ink the cake layers as well as the flowers and the cake stand. I then used one of my warm gray Copic markers to give a light hint of color on the cake stand.

Layered Cake displaying Happy Birthday sentiment

 I heat embossed the sentiment using embossing powder from WOW! Embossing. To finish the card, I used embellishments from Taylored Expressions.

As always, I hope this project has inspired you to do something creative today 💓. 

 

Supplies used on this card:

 

- Stamps:

Cake Toppers 

- Inks:

Moonlit Fog 

Turquoise Sea 

Innocent Pink 

Dusty Rose 

Bubblegum Pink 

Lemon Drop 

Wild Dandelion 

Peach Bellini 

Tangerine Twist 

Tomato Soup 

Lovely Lavender 

Wild Lilac 

Edible Eggplant 

-Embellishments:

Bits & Pieces - Gold Drip Drops 

-Embossing Powder:

WOW! Metallic Gold Rich Super Fine 

Tools:

-Tim Holtz 8.5" / 22cm Trimmer

 

Comments

Popular Posts