Stencil + Glitter paste = Pure Awesomeness!

 Hello there! Today I would like to share with you a fun card I made using one of my favorite stencils from Gina K Designs. As always I will list the supplies I used at the end of this post.


Last week I watched one of Gina K's live videos and loved one of the color combos she used on the stencil she was working on (you can watch her video here). My wheels started spinning and wanted to try that color combo right away. I used one of her stencils called Sun Spots on my 120lb card stock, and two of her inks. 

I stated with my purple color and then my green. Before I remove my stencil I used a glitter paste that I had (I ran out of my Gina K's 😥) to cover the area. It looks so shinny! To finish my card, I added a sentiment from the Happy Birthday set from The Stamping Village and some liquid pearls to fill in those cute hearts 💗.


I hope you have liked this card and that it has inspired you to do something creative today!

If you want to know of any future projects I make, don't forget to subscribe to my blog 😉.


Supplies used on this card: 

Stamps:

- Happy Birthday from The Stamping Village

Inks, Stencil, & Paste from: Gina K Designs

- Sun Spot stencil

- Inks: Wild Wisteria & Grass Green

- Glitz Glitter Gel- Iridescent ( I used another one from another brand because I ran out of my Gina K's, this one will give you a glittery result as well!)

Tools & More:

- Nuvo - Deluxe Adhesive

Tim Holtz - 8.5"/22cm Trimmer

TE Blender Brushes

Embellishments:

- Liquid Pearls: Sage

-Liquid  Pearls: Lavender

Card Stock:

- Accent Opaque White 8.5” x 11” Cardstock Paper, 120lb

Comments

Popular Posts