Sending A Smile

 

I am excited to share with you a card that I recently made using new stamps from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps release. I love this set called Happy Mail because not only can you make a card with it, but you can also decorate an envelope. 

 

I used 110lb. white card stock to ink the background using a cloud stencil from Taylored Expressions and ink from Pinkfresh Studios. I then used the paper plane stamp and sentiment from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps on top of those clouds. I used my Copic markers to color those fun planes. I then finished my card by adding some clear sequins and some gold Stickles by Ranger to give it a little something extra. I love that they look like they are really flying on clouds to deliver a sweet smile to a special someone. 

I hope my card has inspired you to make someone smile today!

 

Supplies used for this card:

- Stamps: (affiliated link at no extra cost to you 😊)

Happy Mail 

- Stencil:

Cloud Stencil Strips

- Copics

-Stickles Glitter Glue Gold

- Inks: 

Ocean Breeze

- Embellishments:

Sparkling Clear Sequins Mix 

-Tools:

Tim Holtz 8.5" / 22cm Trimmer

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts