Sending Love in a Card

 Hello crafty friends! I hope your week was wonderful and that you are able to enjoy this weekend by doing whatever it is that makes you happy 💗.

Today I am on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog sharing details about this cute card I made using stamps from their new release called Happy Mail. I hope that you are able to go checkout my post and leave some love in the comments. I will list the supplies I used at the end of this post as always.

Again, I hope you have a wonderful weekend and that you are able to do something fun and creative 💗.



Supplies used on this card:

Stamps: (affiliated link at no cost to you 😊)

- Happy Mail 

- Vintage Romance

 Copics

Embellishments:

- Sparkling Clear Sequins Mix

- Sweethearts

- Stickles Glitter Glue Gold

Tools & More: (affiliated links at no cost to you 😊)

- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive

Tim Holtz - 8.5"/22cm Trimmer 

Card Stock:

- Accent Opaque White 8.5” x 11” Cardstock Paper, 120lb

- Lunch Bag - Cardstock-100lbs

Comments

Popular Posts