Fun Card for a Special Friend

Hi there! I hope you have been having a great week so far. I'm sorry for not posting sooner, a lot has been happening with work and well…life 😊. But I'm glad I'm back at it again to share with you a fun card that I made using stamps from Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps. 

These are the stamp sets I used for today's card: Happy Mail, I Like Big Cups, Texture Tiles 9, Sweet Little Lamb, and Vintage Romance. As always, I will list all the supplies used at the end of this post. 

I don't know if you do this when you're working on a project but I have found recently (by recently I mean the in last few months) that it helps me to sketch what kind of card I want to make - and that is what I did for this card. I actually had the idea while I was sleeping, hahaha! So, when I woke up the next day, I immediately pulled out my notebook and sketched my idea. And as you can see, I have no idea how to draw, but I do well enough to sketch my idea that I can understand what project I want to create.

After I stamped all my images, I started working on the background. I blended different pinks for the background before I heat embossed one of the stamps from the Texture Tiles 9 set.   

Next, I started coloring all my stamp images that I had cut using my Brother Scan & Cut. I also die cut a circle out of pattern card stock and cut it in half to show as if the coffee mug and the cute envelopes were on top of a table. To finish the card, I simply added some sequins and cute little hearts. 



 I hope you have liked this card and that it has inspire you to do something creative this week.


Supplies used on today's card:

Stamps: (affiliated link at no cost to you 😊)

- Happy Mail

- I Like Big Cups

- Texture Tiles 9

- Sweet Little Lamb

- Vintage Romance

 Inks:

- Altenew Obsidian Ink

- Pinkfresh Studio Inks:

    - Ballet Slipper

    - Sparkling Rose

    - Bubble Gum

    - Raspberry Bliss

Embellishments: 

- Sparkling Clear Sequins Mix

- Sweethearts

Tools & More: (affiliated links at no cost to you 😊)

- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive

- Tim Holtz - 8.5"/22cm Trimmer 

Card Stock:

- Accent Opaque White 8.5” x 11” Cardstock Paper, 120lb

Copics

Comments

Popular Posts