Coffee Makes Adulting Easier

Who can agree that adulting is hard? I know I do! I remember when I was little telling my parents that I could not wait to be a grown up. Well, guess what? Now I wish I could be young again and have no responsibilities whatsoever, hahaha! If only! But since that can't happen, thank God we got coffee to get us through the day, am I right?

With that being said, I want to share with you a card that I made recently using stamps from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps new release called Coffee Talk 2. As always, I have listed the supplies I used at the end of this post.

I wanted to keep this card simple so the main focus would be that funny coffee sentiment. I started by using the Hot Chocolate die cuts from The Stamps of Life using my platinum 6 die cutting machine from Spellbinders (the Jane Davenport colorful version).  After I die cut the coffee mug using 110lb card stock and the shadow of that die, I used distress oxide ink to color the mug.


To stamp the sentiment, I used my Misti (because I can't stamp straight sometimes) to stamp the sentiment in the middle of the mug. Then, I cut a white card stock smaller than 4 ¼ by 5 ½ and stamped a tile image from Ink Blot Shop to give the illusion that the coffee mug is on a kitchen counter. To finish the card I just added some fun embellishments from Studio Katia. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog to read about my latest project. I hope you have a fabulous and crafty weekend!

 

Supplies used on this card:

- Stamps: 

Coffee Talk 2 (affiliated link at no extra cost to you 😊)

Get Grounded 

- Dies:

Hot Chocolate Die Cuts

- Card Stock:

Accent Opaque White 8.5” x 11” Cardstock Paper, 120lb

The Happy Collection Paper Pad  

- Inks:

Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad Spun Sugar 

Premium Dye ink Pad : Candy violet 

- Stamping Tool:

Mini Misti 

- Die Cutting Machine:

Spellbinders Platinum 6 

- Tools:

Tim Holtz Trimmer 



 


 

Comments

Popular Posts