But First...Coffee

Who needs coffee first thing in the morning? I know some people do before they interact with another human being, hahaha! This reminds me of a cute clip I saw on YouTube a while back of a cute kid screaming and then saying "morning". See the clip here: We woke up this morning like.
 
I was inspired not only by that cute clip I'm sharing on this post, but also by my husband who needs coffee first thing in the morning before he has a conversation with someone to create today's card.
 

For this card I used two stamp sets from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps called A Little Snarky and Coffee Talk 2. I also used this cute coffee mug from The Stamps of Life called Coffee Cup. You can use this card to make a fold card that will fit in an A2 envelope or as a simple die cut like I did for this card.
After I die cut the mug, I stamp my images with my Misti. I then colored this sassy girl with my Copic markers. I then cut a pink card stock smaller than my 4 ¼ by 5 ½ and placed the finished coffee mug on it. To finish my card I added some sequins from Simon Says Stamps.
 

Here are the supplies I used for today's card.
 
- Stamps:  (affiliated links at no extra cost to you 😊)
 
-Stamp Tool:
 
-Dies:
 
-Die Cutting machine:
 
-Copic Markers
 
-Ink:
 
- Foam Tape:
 
- Tools:
 

Comments

Popular Posts